This month we have a very in-depth Fan Showcase we’d like to share with you all the goes by the elusive name DARK300.
The DARK300 really caught our eye when looking through of Fan Showcase submissions from its unique look to its impressive record on and off the show floor. In fact, we liked his ride so much we decided to sponsor him.
MOPAR fans and people who love their mods will really have a smile on their face while reading this entry.
So without keeping you waiting any longer, here’s our EZ Lip July 2016 Fan Showcase!
Want your car featured on our next Fan Showcase learn more about it here
Name: David Gutierrez
Location: East Los Angeles, California
Car: 2007 Chrysler 300 LWB
Name Of Build: DARK300
Dream Car: 2016 Ford GT Le Mans
Instagram: @guticorp (hashtag #DARK300)
About the Build:
My name is David Gutierrez and I own a 2007 Chrysler 300 LWB. It has been my dream, my passion and a labor of love to get it to where it is today. My #DARK300 has been a SEMA 2014 feature vehicle as well as a winner at many other car shows. I’ve placed at Extreme Autofest in Anaheim, Forbidden Fantasy, Relaxin in SoCal and countless others. I have also been a booth car for several companies and many shows such as DUB LA, SPOCOM, SpringFest to name a few. My car has also been featured on Chrysler’s Official Facebook page, been photographed for online magazines & advertisements, and has been in the feature film release of “The ABC’s of Death 2” that was released October 2015.
My car is a 2007 Chrysler 300 LWB with a 3.5 V6 motor. Painted Brilliant Black Pearl. The first thing that sets it apart from other 300s is the fact that it’s the long wheel base 300. For the last 4 years that I have been attending SpringFest (Over 1000 Chrysler and Dodges) I have been the ONLY LWB to attend. Chrysler actually sent my car to Accubuilt a company in Ohio to have it cut in half and extended. The added 6 inches to the interior translates to over 10.2 cubic feet of interior room. From the outside of the vehicle this is only noticeable looking at the side rear door windows. They are considerably longer than a stock 300.
- One off matte black front end with flames on the hood and sides
- Blacked out headlights with 2nd generation MOPAR inserts
- Custom lit door handles
- Webasto Dual Panoramic Sunroofs
- Blacked out side markers
- Custom painted black tail lights to match the car
- Tinted windows
- Custom solid billet aluminum Chrysler wing with custom ‘Dark300’ emblem made by Billet Technology
- 6000k HID headlights and fogs
- Color matched window moldings and Grip grill also with a BT custom nose badge of my ‘Dark300’ Day of the Dead girl
- TRUEFIBER full carbon fiber Challenger style hood and trunk with carbon fiber wing
- Billet Tech: Lighter delete, A/C knobs, P/S cruise control covers, light knobs, door lock kit, seat controls, visor disguisers, shift plate and custom engraved door sills.
- Two tone custom Katzkin leather interior with embossed logos.
- Custom mini wings on dash and in trunk,
- I-simple iPod interface,
- Swiss audio 10” sub in custom side enclosure with a 400W Hyphonics amp powered by an Odyssey high output battery.
- 71MM ported BT throttle body,
- Drake Billet strut bar with billet nuts,
- Diablo Predator tuner running 91OCT tune,
- LMI carbon fiber true CAI,
- R/T brakes with custom Stainless steel brake lines,
- RotorPros drilled and slotted rotors
- Magnaflow dual exhaust kit with quad tips.
- Full ACCUAIR air ride with E-Level and I-Level,
- Dual VIAIR 480 chrome compressors,
- Dual chrome tanks mounted in the trunk of the car,
- WiFi for iPhone control,
- BC RACING coil overs,
- Hotchkis front and rear sway bars.
- Full Billet Tech under hood kit,
- Custom painted and color matched coolant tank,
- TRUEFIBER carbon fiber ABS cover,
- Color matched throttle body,
- TRUEFIBER carbon fiber fuse box,
- Sick Speed billet fender bolts,
- TRUEFIBER carbon fiber radiator cover,
- Multi-color full light show,
- Custom FNKYCLD Motorsports firewall,
- KillerGlass radiator hose with matching lights and clear coolant
- Horn Blasters Shocker XL quad train horns.
- 22” Forgiato Ritorno.
- 10” Fronts and 12” Rear – Custom 2 stage high gloss black lips,
- Flat black barrels and brushed five spoke faces with tinted clear coat,
- Very rare official Forgiato floating caps.
GRILLCRAFT – BILLET TECHNOLOGY – TRUEFIBER – 2KMOTOR – TORO WAX – WEBASTO – FORGIATO WHEELS – MAGNAFLOW – ODYSSEY BATTERY – SPEC-D – AMSOIL – VINYL JUNKIES – ACRYLIC CONCEPTIONS – HORN BLASTERS – EZ LIP – ROTORPROS – SICK SPEED – KATZKIN –
David’s DARK300 was also recently featured in a music video by Jotave Parti title “Cadillac”. We’ve attached a photo from the shoot and added the music video below for you to check out!
We’d like to thank David for sharing his ride with us and the community, we hope you enjoyed DARK300 as much as we did! Maybe one day if you’re driving around East LA you’ll be able to spot David’s ride in person and say hi from the rest of us. You can also find David and his car with the EZ Lip at this year’s SEMA auto show in November.
We at EZ Lip admit we have one the best fan communities out there; we mean it we really do! Not only do you guys and gals support the brand but we all have a great time doing it with Fan Showcases like this.
Which is why we’d like to invite you to have your ride featured on our website and social media platforms just like the DARK300.
All you have to do is take a few moments and fill out our application. We’ll take a look at it and next thing you know you might have your ride featured on our website. Every car has a great story and we want to hear yours!
– The EZ Lip Team